Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm back!

After some months of frustration with my current BT service giving me a download speed as slow as 287kbs and upload 444kbs(!!!); learning more than I wanted (or cared to know) about BT's dynamic line management system and IP profiles; followed by having to admit defeat and upgrade to BT infinity (fibre optic), I am now connected with something like a decent broadband speed once again.

Even surfing the net was painfully slow compared to what I have now. Theoretically my current max download speed will be 160 times faster than what I've recently had to put up with.

And if it stays that way (the line is still in the process of settling down) blogging - and all my other net activity will be a pleasure once more.

As I have been away from my blog for some time, I plan to give a retrospective of 2012 in my next post which will follow shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment